Social Icons

Pages

A Nirvana In Kelowna

My sister Tara is one of the managers in their company. The pay is great, and her colleagues give her the respect she deserves, but the workload is a nightmare. When she’s not working in the office, I often find her sitting in front of the computer, typing away. I decided to treat her to a vacation to get as far away from her busy schedule.

Kelowna was our destination, and everything was well planned, from the plane tickets, to the hotels in Kelowna that we would sleep in. We stayed in a nice posh hotel where we were treated like princesses. Apart from that, my sister was able to rest for the entire vacation. It was nirvana, and we had the time of our lives.


It is really fun to travel with your family and I want always to do this getway. I want to plan for our next vacation soon and hopefully my sister is willing to go with me again so that she can get away from those busy workload that she have. I always like to travel and staying in that kind of hotel is really a great idea. The hotel is really awesome to stay and if I want to go back to the next vacation I would rather stay in a the same place than finding a new one.

When traveling, you need to plan ahead specially that we need to save some money for the trip. So finding the very affordable hotel is a right thing to do.

No comments: